Here’s some of the information we collect:
- Account Information includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, service-related details such as payment data, security codes, service history, and other information.
Here are the three basic ways we collect it:
- We get information from you when you do things like make a purchase from us.
- We collect it from how you use our products and services.
- We obtain information from other sources, like marketing companies, and other service providers.
Here are just some of the ways we use it. To:
- Provide services and improve your customer experience;
- Send you bills for your services.
- Respond to your questions.
- Address network integrity and security issues.
- Do research and analysis to maintain, protect, develop and improve our services.
- Let you know about service updates, content, offers and promotions that may be of interest to you.
- Improve entertainment options.
- Deliver Relevant Advertising.
- Create External Marketing & Analytics Reports.
- Assist in the prevention and investigation of illegal activities and violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies.